|Steps to Follow:
- Lay out your title using the neon quick letters. For the first word, use the decorative edging scissors, cut each colored letter in half, and lay them on top of the other color. For the second word, use 2 colors to create a drop shadow effect.
- Add double borders to the bottom of the poster.
- Cut out your rain forest pictures and frame them with colored paper. Lay them out on your poster.
- Using the quick stick foam letters, center the 4 names of the rain forest layers. Separate them with thin strips of colored paper. Also using quick stick foam letters, add the word "LAYERS" vertically to the left hand picture.
- Lay out your pictures to fill in empty spaces.
- Glue everything down.
- Add glitter to set things off.
- Add a tongue to the snake picture.