ArtSkills, Inc., reserves all rights to its intellectual property which includes, among other things, its ownership of all artworks, templates, patterns, designs, copy, content, graphics, how-to videos, social media posts, project help and inspiration, and all other materials available in ArtSkills products or available for download via the ArtSkills web site.
However, ArtSkills understands that artists and crafters may want to sell their handcrafted works to the public, and encourages them to do so with the following limitations:
- You may sell finished projects only. All items sold to the public must be handcrafted by the person selling them.
- You may sell original works only, and may not sell works that have been copied or reproduced electronically, graphically, photographically, mechanically, digitally, or otherwise.
- ArtSkills branding, logos, trade dress, and trademarks may not be used or reproduced in any form whatsoever.
- You may use ArtSkills designs (at no additional cost) to sell completed projects at craft shows or from your personal web site or your personal blog.
- You may not sell, share, or reproduce ArtSkills designs or digital files as finished products (as patterns or packs of die cuts, for example), or scan ArtSkills files for use in electronic cutting machines.
- You may not change the format of ArtSkills designs or digital files and sell them as printed designs or digital items.
- You assume all liability for your handcrafted projects.