|Steps to Follow:
Make an environmental science poster using the poster maker:
- Choose a blue horizontal poster for your background.
- Upload a greenhouse effect image.
- Add your title using black vertical vinyl letters for "THE". Add "GREENHOUSE" with black quick letters, then layer green quick letters over "GREEN" and orange quick letters over "HOUSE". Add the rest of the word "EFFECT" vertically on the right side of your poster. Layer green quick letters on top of "FFECT" for a drop shadow.
- Add your image to your poster and adjust the size as necessary.
- Add your information as text boxes with colored borders and text. Adjust sizes for a pleasing layout.
- Add neon arrow eye catchers to your poster.
- Add wording on top of your image as a title using blue quick stick foam letters.
- Now, you are ready to save and finish. Once your finished poster is sent to your email, you can decide how you would like to print it out.