|Steps to Follow:
To make this poster with the Poster Maker:
- Pick your poster size and gather your clip art images.
- Pick a color background for your poster.
- Add your title using neon blue quick letters on top of purple quick letters for a drop shadow effect. Use a jumbo quick letter for the "M." Lay out your subheading with 1" quick stick foam letters. Add the rest of your wording with neon blue quick letters on top of purple quick letters and 1" quick stick foam letters. Adjust sizes as necessary. Lay out your bottom wording with 1" vinyl letters. Add a blue magnifying glass shape to this and send it to the back.
- Add your clip art images with colored borders and adjust the sizes as necessary.
- Add a neon blue jagged border to the top and bottom edge of your poster.
- Add purple flower shapes to your poster and center smaller blue flower shapes within them. Add a purple magnifying glass shape to the jumbo "M" in your title. Add blue flower shapes between your information in the place of hyphens.
Now, you are ready to print out your poster.