|Steps to Follow:
- On white poster board, lay out your title by putting holographic quick letters on top of neon quick letters to create a drop shadow effect. Use a blue permanent marker to sketch a cloud shape around the title and cut it out. Lay this down top and center of the tri-fold board.
- Cut around the stain images, mount the headings, lay them on colored paper and cut around them. Set this aside.
- Sketch out clothing on colored paper and accent with markers, jumbo glitter glue, and buttons. Lay this out on the poster.
- Sketch a laundry basket filled with clothing. Accent with markers and jumbo glitter glue and lay it out on the poster.
- Use neon green quick borders for grass and attach along the bottom edge.
- Frame all information with colored paper and lay it out on the poster.
- Cut out images of clothes pins and attach to the clothing.
- Lay everything out.
- Add twine as a clothes line and attach behind the clothes pins
- Glue everything down.