|Steps to Follow:
- On a purple poster board, lay out neon green scalloped borders across the top and bottom edges of your poster.
- Lay out your title, "DIAGRAM OF A CELL," using magenta neon quick letters. On top of the magenta letters, lay out your title in neon orange quick letters. Adjust the orange letters slightly to create a drop shadow effect.
- Cut out your cell image and glue it to a piece of foam core. Cut the edges of the foam core to the shape of the cell. Lay the cell image in the center of the poster board.
- Cut out your printed information that identifies the parts of the cell and their functions. Lay the information out on a piece of yellow or orange colored paper and glue it down. Use edging scissors to cut around the edges of the information and leave a border of colored paper. Glue these to a piece of foam core and cut around the edges.
- Lay out your information around the image of the cell.
- Place seven neon magnifying glass eye catchers around the cell image next to the information. Add images of the specific cell parts to the magnifying glasses and glue them down.
- Once your poster is set up the way you want it, glue everything down.
- Accent the edges of the scalloped borders with silver jumbo glitter glue. Also, add details to the magnifying glasses with silver jumbo glitter glue.