|Steps to Follow:
- Pick Your Poster Size. Choose a size that will best fit your poster layout. I chose a horizontal poster to display my information on Tsunamis. Upload images relating to Tsunamis that you would like to add to your poser.
- Pick a Background Color. You want the color to enhance' but not overpower your information or clip art images. I chose a two color blue and white background.
- Add a Border.You can add a blue holographic wavy border to the top and bottom of your poster.
- Add a Title. Add your title with black quick letters and layer blue holographic letters on top for a drop shadow effect. You will have to individually tilt and move each letter for this effect. Add DESTRUCTIVE above Tsunamis with black vinyl letters. Add the subheadings with blue foam letters.
- Add Images. Add your images with black borders and resize for a pleasing layout.
- Add Text Boxes. Add your information as text boxes with light colored backgrounds and black borders.
- Add Shapes. Add a red holographic burst to your title and send to the back. Also add red holographic pointing fingers to your poster.
- Now you are ready to SAVE and FINISH.When you are finished' your poster will be sent to you by email. Then you can decide how you would like to print out your poster.