|Steps to Follow:
Make a global warming poster using the poster maker.
- Choose an orange horizontal poster board for your background.
- Upload 5 images that relate to your topic.
- Add your title to the center of your poster with black quick letters and layer blue quick letters on top for a drop shadow effect.
- Add your images to your poster with black borders. You may have to adjust the sizes for a pleasing layout.
- Add your information as text boxes with black borders, drop shadows and colored background. Also adjust the sizes for a pleasing layout.
- Add your subheadings with black vinyl letters and move your blue burst shapes to the back of your wording.
- Add your red holographic arrows to point to your photos.
- Now you can SAVE and FINISH your poster. Once you receive your finished poster in your email, then you can decide how you would like to print it out.