|Steps to Follow:
- Print out your pieces of information on white paper and cut them out with edging scissors. Lay these out on pieces of black paper and cut them out to leave a small border. Next, lay these out on pieces of yellow paper and cut them out to leave a small yellow border. Set your mounted information aside.
- Cut a piece of white poster board into a half circle to resemble a car gauge. Mount the white poster board onto a piece of black poster board and cut around the white semi-circle to leave a black border. Lay it out on the top center of the presentation board.
- Spell out "CAR" with black quick letters. Cut through the side of each letter with edging scissors. Lay them out on a piece of white poster board so that a strip of white shows through where you cut with the scissors.
- Lay out "Design and Aerodynamic Drag"' with vinyl letters on the piece of white poster board.
- With small vinyl letters, add in the numbers to represent the speed on the white poster board speedometer.
- Glue everything down on the white poster board speedometer.
- Along the top edge of the presentation board, lay out a checkered border.
- Lay out your science fair headings, information and clip art images on your presentation board.
- Glue everything to your presentation board.
- To make the car that sits above your poster, trace out a car shape on red colored poster board. Decorate it with black poster marker. Cut it out and mount on black foam core. Cut it out of the foam core with about 4 to 5 inches of extra foam core under the car to resemble tires. You can use this to attach the car to the back of your presentation board.
- Use silver jumbo glitter glue to decorate your car. Also, use 4 poster flashes to resemble headlights. Let this dry.
- When you car is completely dry, attach it to the back of your presentation board with Velcro or quick stick dots.