|Steps to Follow:
- With the help of an adult, draw a line vertically down the center of the tri-fold and use a craft knife to cut just through the top section of the corrugated material. Fold the board into a square with the color facing out on all 4 sides. Glue the edges together to seal them. Let the glue dry. Cut peaks on 2 opposite sides and cut out the other 2 sides.
- Make a roof by folding a piece of poster board in half. Crease this and place it on the peak. Measure to see if it fits and cut it down if necessary.
- Lay out your title on the roof using double neon quick letters with the drop shadow effect.
- Finish the rest of your title on one side of the birdhouse using large vinyl letters and neon quick letters.
- Cut out large brown circles. Use black poster markers to outline their edges. Lay these out for the birdhouse holes. Print out your information or write it neatly to fit inside the holes.
- Mount pre-printed science fair headings on wood grain paper and cut the edges with edging scissors.
- Lay out your heading and birds holes. Make a pencil hole in the tri-fold to fit a piece of the dowel for a perch. Do this for all of your information.
- Add bird images and tissue crinkles for a cute effect.
- Glue everything down.