|Steps to Follow:
- Sketch out a large cow on white poster board, outline with black marker and cut it out. Alternatively, you can print and cut out a cow. Lay it out on colored poster board.
- Lay out the title using quick stick foam letters.
- Lay out smaller headings with small vinyl letters.
- Cut out your printed information into the shape of a cow spot. Fold black paper in half, lay down the printed information and trace around it to leave a border and folded edge at the top. Cut out and attach the information to the inside. Lay it on the poster. Repeat this for each piece of information.
- Add quick borders to the bottom edge.
- With markers, add more cow spots.
- Glue everything down.