|Steps to Follow:
Gather your images of an airplane, propeller, clouds and any other images that relate to your science fair project.
- Print out your headings and set aside.
- Mount your printed information and images on colored paper so that they stand out against your white tri-fold.
- Lay out your title, "UP, UP & AWAY," with black quick letters on the header. Do not glue anything down until you are happy with the layout. Layer neon and classic quick letters on top of the black quick letters. Place these letters slightly up and to the left for a drop shadow effect. Glue the neon and classic quick letters to the black quick letters. Punch holes in the letters for the poster lights to poke through.
- Now, you can glue your title to the header.
- Add the poster lights to the header, following the included instructions, and set aside.
- Lay out your headings, mounted information, and images on the tri-fold. Use black vinyl letters to add your subtitle, "AERODYNAMICS," in the center.
- Add poster motion with the propeller image attached.
- Record your conclusion on the Poster Sound Recorder and lay it out on the tri-fold.
- Add holographic eye catchers to attract attention.
- Glue everything else down.