|Steps to Follow:
- Open your tri-fold poster and detach the header.
- Mount some of your pictures, headings and information on colored poster board and lay them out on your tri-fold board. You can also mount the cereal boxes on black foam board before you mount them to your tri-fold board for a 3D effect.
- Add your subtitle with black vinyl letters.
- Outline a small pre-cut poster board shape with a black permanent marker.Spell out "IRON FORTIFIED" with black vinyl letters.
- Use quick stick foam letters and numbers to spell out "IRON" and number the steps.
- Add eye catchers to point out information and images.
- Use jumbo glitter glue to outline the eye catcher shapes, then sprinkle with glitter shakers.
- Now, you can lay out your title on the header. Spell out "EATING NAILS" by layering jumbo red classic quick letters over jumbo black quick letters.
- Use a black marker to outline a small pre-cut poster board shape and add it under the word "NAILS."
- Place images of nails on the header.
- When you are pleased with your poster layout, glue everything down.
- Use the silver paint marker to add highlights to your title.
- Use silver glitter glue and a silver glitter shaker to add glitter to the nails on your header.