|Steps to Follow:
Inside of tri-fold:
- Use large and small vinyl letters for the title. Lay out the title on white poster board. Cut down the white poster board and add a frame with red poster board. Lay it out on the tri-fold.
- Sketch out a large pill bottle to fit in the center of the tri-fold. Add detail with poster markers, cut it out and cover the bottom with red paper.
- Cut 2 blue strips of poster board to put on each side of the tri-fold. Curve the bottom corners and outline with black poster marker to resemble a pill bottle. Use white poster board to draw 2 caps to attach to the bottles. Add detail with poster markers. Lay them out on the tri-fold.
- Mount the pre-printed headings on read and blue colored paper and lay them out on the poster.
- Mount your information on colored paper. Use edging scissors to cut the framed information on the large pill bottle.
- Print out generic and brand names, cut them with edging scissors and mount on the red. Lay this out on the tri-fold.
- Add images to the tri-fold.
- Glue everything down.
Front of tri-fold:
- Cover the front of the tri-fold with white poster board on each flap.
- Sketch out lapels, outline them with black poster marker and lay out on blue paper. Cut them out to fit on both sides and attach to the front of the tri-fold.
- Cut out a square of white to resemble a pocket and outline it in black poster marker. Add stitching marks and place clip art in the pocket. Attach it to the front.
- For the name tag, use small vinyl letters on white poster board, round the corners and mount it on blue paper. Attach it to the front.
- Cut a tie out of white poster board, color it in with poster markers and lay it out on the board. Cut a line so the board closes perfectly. Cut out the tie and attach it to the left front flap.