|Steps to Follow:
Make a science poster about Global Warming using the poster maker.
- Choose a white horizontal poster board for your background.
- Upload your images for your poster.
- Add an orange jagged border around your entire poster.
- Add your title at the top left hand side of your poster with black quick letters and layer blue quick letters on top for a drop shadow.
- Add the Earth template to your poster. Adjust sizes as necessary.
- Add your wording around the Earth as a title with foam letters in blue and orange. You will have to individually tilt and move each letter to get your wording to follow the curve of the Earth.
- Add your clip art images with black borders and re-size as necessary.
- Add your information as text boxes with black borders and decorative edges.
- Add arrow eye catchers and a magnifying glass to your poster.
- Add your wording within the magnifying glass as a title using black vinyl letters. Re-size as necessary.
- Now you are ready to save and finish. Once your poster is sent to your email then you can decide how you would like to print out your poster.