|Steps to Follow:
- Sketch out gas exploding out of a beaker on a full size piece of white poster board. Cut out around the shape.
- Lay your beaker shape out on a piece of yellow poster board and trace the shape of the gas and beaker fluid. Cut around these shapes and attach them to the front of the beaker.
- Use a black poster marker to add details to your shape.
- Lay out your title using two colors of jumbo quick letters. You can make your letters look 3-D by layering one color letter on top of another to create a drop shadow effect.
- Add the words "SCIENCE FAIR" using mixed colors of neon quick letters on top of black quick letters for a drop shadow effect.
- Add the rest of your wording with vinyl letters.
- Cut out circles for bubbles and lay them out on your poster.
- Glue everything down.
- Go back and add silver jumbo glitter glue to the bubbles.