|Steps to Follow:
- Print out one large image of the moon and small images of each surface of each of the moon's surface types. Glue your images on colored paper and cut them out to leave a border of yellow paper around the edges.
- On a black tri-fold presentation board, lay out your mounted images.
- Lay out your title using orange quick stick foam letters for "THE," orange jumbo neon quick letters beneath blue jumbo neon quick letters for "MOON," and orange neon quick letters beneath blue neon quick letters for "SURFACE."
- Using quick stick foam letters, lay out subtitles next to your images.
- Lay out the rest of your information.
- Add neon blue star eye catchers to draw attention to your poster.
- Glue everything down.