|Steps to Follow:
To make this poster by hand:
- Start with a piece of ArtSkills white poster board and lay it out vertically.
- Find a background gradient image you like and print it out to fit your poster. Glue it down when you find the right edge-to-edge positioning.
- Add a neon blue burst ArtSkills Eye Catcher to the upper right-hand corner of your poster. Find a neon orange burst ArtSkills Eye Catcher and glue it down on top of the neon blue one. The neon orange Eye Catcher should be slightly smaller than the neon blue one.
- Add your title, "SCIENCE LAB," to the center of your poster using blue ArtSkills Jumbo Neon Poster Letters. Below this, add your lab's hours using orange ArtSkills Quick Stick Foam Letters and Numbers. Go back to your burst Eye Catchers and add your name (or your teacher's name if you're a student) centered on top of them in ArtSkills Vinyl Poster Letters.
- Find some science lab clip art images you like, print and cut them out, and glue them around your poster.
- Your poster is now finished. Great work!