|Steps to Follow:
To make this poster by hand:
- Start with a piece of ArtSkills white poster board and lay it out vertically.
- Find a light blue-to-white gradient background like the one in the poster picture above. Print it out to fit your poster board edge-to-edge, then glue it down.
- In the top right corner of your poster, add the name of your school using small ArtSkills Vinyl Poster Letters. One line below that and centered, add the annual number of the event using blue ArtSkills Quick Stick Foam Letters and Numbers. Centered below that, add your title, "SCIENCE FAIR," using black ArtSkills Black and White Poster Letters beneath green ArtSkills Neon Poster Letters. Move the green letters up and to the left a bit to create a drop shadow effect. Centered below that, add the date of the event using large ArtSkills Vinyl Poster Letters. Below that, add the location of the event using blue ArtSkills Quick Stick Foam Letters. Below that, add more details about the event using small ArtSkills Vinyl Poster Letters. Finally, below that, add a feature of the event, such as prize information, using green ArtSkills Quick Stick Foam Letters and Numbers.
- Add a large neon blue pointing hand ArtSkills Eye Catcher pointing diagonally upward towards your title from the left.
- Find some science-related clip art images you like. Print and cut them out, then glue them down around your poster.
- Great work! Your poster is all ready to go.