|Steps to Follow:
- Cut a strip of brown paper to represent soil and place it at the bottom of the poster. Use edging scissors to cut the top. Then, add holographic borders to the top and bottom of the poster.
- Lay down black quick letters for your title. Add neon quick letters on top of the black. Use the edging scissors to cut the left side of the neon quick letters. Mount them and glue them down
- Cut out pictures of green plants and arrange them above your “soil." Use the pop dots on one of the plants for a 3-D effect.
- Spell out your subtitles in quick stick foam letters.
- Cut out your information with the edging scissors and mount it on colored paper. Lay these out on your poster.
- Glue everything down.
- Add glue to the quick stick foam letters and sprinkle them with glitter.
- Draw glue lines in the “soil” to represent roots and add glitter.
- Along the top of the poster, put a line of glue along the holographic border and add glitter.