|Steps to Follow:
- Use a pencil to draw out an image of the brain. Use poster markers to color it in.
- Lay out your title around the brain using neon quick letters.
- Label the lobes and other brain parts using vinyl letters and quick stick foam letters.
- Attach your information to colored paper and use edging scissors to cut it out.
- Add eye catchers.
- Glue everything down.
- Outline the title and brain with black poster markers.
- Glue down the individual functions in each separate section.