|Steps to Follow:
- Use a blue poster board for your poster
- Lay out your title using neon blue quick letters
- Cut out the images of the planets and the Sun and lay them out on your poster. You may have to overlap the images so that they all fit on the poster
- Using your printed information and image about Pluto' cut them out and mount them on colored paper to frame them. Lay them at the lower right hand side of your poster.
- Use a neon orange word bubble eye catcher to add your subheading about Pluto. Attach this to colored paper to frame it. Then lay it out on your poster
- Cut a strip of neon green paper to lay under your title and use blue glitter glue to add the wording 8 Different Planets. Allow to dry. Lay this on your poster
- Use quick stick foam letters to spell out the names of each planet vertically
- Add a green and red holographic star eye catcher to your poster.
- When everything is in place the way you like it' glue everything down.
- Now you can go back and add star stickers to the letters in your title.
- Outline each planet with silver glitter glue to make them stand out