|Steps to Follow:
- Print out your information, mount it on colored paper and cut it out leaving a frame of the colored paper around the edges of the information.
- For the science fair headings provided in a package of vinyl letters, use an orange marker and draw diagonal lines on them to resemble hazard signs.
- On a blue tri-fold presentation board, lay out "OMG" using two colors of jumbo quick letters. Lay out blue letters and then lay pink on top to create a drop shadow effect. For the rest of your title - "CN U TXT WHILE DRIVING?" - use two colors of 2" neon quick letters. Lay out orange letters first and then layer blue on top of them to create a drop shadow effect.
- Use a piece of black poster board or black paper to create a road. Cut out a triangle and lay it in the center of the presentation board with the bottom of the triangle lined up with the bottom of the presentation board. Add neon green scalloped borders to the sides of the triangle.
- Cut out three strips of yellow paper, about 1 inch long each, and lay them out in the center of the black triangle to represent the lines of a road.
- Lay out your headings and your mounted information along the center of the two side panels of the presentation board. Also add your clip art images.
- Using red quick stick foam letters, lay out popular texting abbreviations in the open spaces.
- Use a glue stick to glue everything down to your poster.