|Steps to Follow:
- Lay out your title using 2 colors of neon quick letters on top of one another to create a drop shadow effect.
- Trace jumbo quick letters on jean material clip art to spell out "GENES" (Trace on the back of the image). Cut out and attach each individual letter to white quick letters. Cut out leaving the edge and use black poster markers along the outside edge to make it stand out. Lay these out on the poster.
- Cut out your information and jean pocket images. Mount the information on colored paper and trim with edging scissors. Lay these out on the poster.
- Add "MOTHER" and "FATHER" vertically in small vinyl letters.
- Use the dry glue runner to draw lines to form connections between parents and sprinkle them with glitter shakers.
- Glue everything down.
- Accent with glitter, foam shapes, eye catchers, gems etc.