|Steps to Follow:
- Lay out holographic quick borders around the entire edge of your tri-fold.
- Lay out your title using 2 colors of jumbo quick letters and the drop shadow effect.
- Mount your information on colored paper and lay it out on your tri-fold.
- Cut your headings with edging scissors and mount them on 2 different colors of paper. Lay these out on your tri-fold.
- Mount some of your photos on colored paper and lay them out on the tri-fold.
- Add eye catcher arrows and quick stick foam letters and numbers near some of your photos.
- Lay out gems on each side of your headings.
- Add the rest of your images.
- Glue everything down.
- Accent with Jumbo Glitter Glue.
- Work on the outside cover of the tri-fold while everything else dries. Using gold poster board, sketch out a face lightly, then fill it in with poster markers and glitter glue. When dry, attach to your tri-fold's cover.