|Steps to Follow:
- Using a compass, draw a large circle to fill the center of your poster. Make this into a "do not" symbol. Lay it out on your poster.
- Using black quick letters and holographic quick letters, lay out your title above and below the symbol.
- Using poster markers and colored paper, make cigarette and smoke images. Lay these out on the poster.
- Use quick stick foam letters to add wording within the circle. Add eye catchers.
- Cut vinyl letters to look "evil" and then add them to the smoke image.
- Glue everything down.
- Accent with jumbo glitter glue.
- Cut the top edge of your poster.