|Steps to Follow:
To make this poster by hand:
- Start with a piece of ArtSkills white poster board and lay it out horizontally.
- Line all of your edges with gold holographic blocks borders. To make these, cut the blocks design shown in the poster picture above out of a gold holographic poster board using an ArtSkills Poster Knife. Be sure to exercise caution when cutting.
- Add the first line of your wording, "Love Science?," centered at the top of your poster using a custom font of your choosing. You can either print and cut this out or write it in yourself using a black ArtSkills Permanent Marker. Centered below that, add "SIGN UP FOR THE" using black ArtSkills Quick Stick Foam Letters. Centered below that, add "SCIENCE FAIR" using either blue ArtSkills Classic Poster Letters or a custom font of your own to match the title in the poster picture above. Finally, centered below that, add some extra features of your event, such as prizes, using red ArtSkills Quick Stick Foam Letters and Numbers.
- Add small gold holographic directional arrow ArtSkills Eye Catchers to both the top left and right of your poster pointing downward to your title diagonally.
- Find some science-themed clip art images you like. Print and cut them out, then glue them down around your poster.
- Excellent work! Your poster is now ready to go.