|Steps to Follow:
- Start with a 22"x28" Metallic Frame Poster Board placed horizontally on your table.
- Use blue and green Classic Poster Letters to create the title "Layers of the Earth" at the top of the poster.
- Print out information for each layer of the earth and cut into rectangles. Paste each set of information on to a piece of Premium Glitter Paper that is slightly larger than your text box. Using Edging Scissors, cut an edge around the border of the glitter paper to add dimension.
- Create subtitles for "Crust", "Mantle", "Outercore", and "Innercore" using Vinyl Letters.
- Download free printable Earth and arrows downloads below.
- Adhere your Earth photo to the bottom right of the poster.
- Cut out your arrows and glue them down so that they point to each corresponding layer of the Earth. (Tip: You can first paste each arrow to the back of a sheet of black glitter paper, then cut each arrow out. This will add extra glitter to your poster.)
- Decorate around the earth with Glitter Foam Stars to finish your poster.