|Steps to Follow:
- Add neon pink quick borders around the entire edge of your poster.
- Lay out your smaller title at the top of poster using black 1" vinyl letters.
- Use 2 colors of neon quick letters for a drop shadow effect in your large title.
- Lay out black magnifying glass eye catchers and overlap them with neon colored ones.
- Enter your information as text boxes and frame them with black. Add these on top of the magnifying glasses.
- Add your clip art images.
- Add "LOUISE JOY BROWN" with quick stick foam letters. Add wording to a petri dish clip art image with foam letters and small black vinyl letters.
- Add neon eye catcher shapes.
- Glue everything down.