|Steps to Follow:
- Lay out poster borders across the top and bottom edge of your tri-fold poster board.
- Lay out your title using black quick letters on top of white quick letters for a drop shadow effect.
- Cut out your information with edging scissors and mount it on colored paper. Lay these out on the poster.
- Build a simple replica of how a radio works using cardboard tubes, pipe cleaners, paper clips etc. Mount this on foam core and lay it out on the poster.
- Identify the parts of the radio with small vinyl letters.
- Lay out quick stick foam letters for each section of your poster.
- Add eye catchers.
- Glue everything down.