|Steps to Follow:
- Using skin colored paper, draw out a side view of a human head and outline it with black poster markers.
- On white paper, draw the brain lobes and color them in with poster markers.
- Glue images onto each lobe.
- Using neon quick letters and jumbo quick letters lay out your title in the open space.
- Print out the lobe parts and their functions. Cut them out and mount them on colored paper. Use edging scissors to frame them. Mount them on foam core to make them 3-D.
- Glue everything down.
- Add glitter glue and shaker glue to set off the poster.