|Steps to Follow:
- Cover the closed tri-fold board with a colored poster board. Attach another colored poster board to the top. Glue these down.
- Carefully cut along the crease of the two flaps of the poster board so that the tri-fold can be opened properly.
- Lay out "NO ENTRY" with jumbo quick letters along the top of the closed tri-fold. Glue them down.
- Add quick borders between the two colors of poster board and along the top edge of the poster board.
- Using metallic paper, cut two rectangles and lay them out to look like door handles.
- Cut out two rectangles of white paper and glue them down. Using vinyl letters, add the wording "FORENSIC LAB" and "AUTHORIZED PERSONS ONLY" within the rectangles.
- Glue some glitter shaker glitter to "NO ENTRY" and let it dry completely.
- Once the outside is completely dry, open the tri-fold and lay out "FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE" as your title using jumbo quick letters and vinyl letters.
- Lay out pre-cut poster shapes in the middle of the tri-fold board.
- Add the subtitles using vinyl letters.
- Lay out eye catchers around your title and beneath your subtitles.
- Attach pieces of different color paper for each subheading.
- Glue everything down.
- Add your images and information.
- Decorate with glitter glue to make "liquid."