|Steps to Follow:
- After printing out a large thermometer, use black quick letters and vinyl letters to lay out your wording across the top and down the left side of the image. Add a quick border to the bottom edge of the image and set it aside.
- Draw a large sun on colored paper using poster markers. Add information to the center of the sun and set it aside.
- Frame your other information on black paper and trim with decorative scissors.
- Lay out 3 pieces of poster board and glue them down.
- Add foam shapes to the left and glue them down
- Add jumbo glitter glue and glitter to accent.