|Steps to Follow:
- Lay out your title on colored poster board using neon quick letters. Glue it down and cut around the letters. Outline with marker. Add some black poster marker to the word "COLOR." Accent the letters with glitter shakers. Lay this out on the tri-fold.
- Use pre-made science fair headings (or print your own) and mount them onto colored paper. Use edging scissors to cut the headings and mount them each onto different colored paper. Put them down on the tri-fold board.
- Cut out your information, mount it on colored paper and lay it out on the tri-fold. Do the same with the pictures.
- Use the stencil kit to cut 6 flower shapes and triangles. On a separate sheet of colored paper, lay out a triangle, a flower and an eye catcher. Add glitter shakers to the shapes and when they are dry, cut them out and add them to the tri-fold.
- Make sure everything is spaced out nicely, then glue it all down.