|Steps to Follow:
- Print out clip art images of soap bubbles and different bars of soap. Also print out your information, charts and graphs.
- Mount your information and the science fair headings (provided in a pack of vinyl letters) on 2 different colors of paper and cut around the edges to leave a border.
- To create a sink, use a piece of yellow poster board to draw a sink pedestal. Cut out the pedestal and lay out in the center of the presentation board. For the sink basin, draw it on yellow poster board and cut it out. Mount the yellow poster board on foam board and cut around the oval. Decorate the yellow poster board to resemble a bathroom sink. With a piece of silver foil paper, cut out the shape of a faucet and glue it onto the sink.
- On a piece of brown poster board, glue down a smaller piece of white poster board to leave the side edges of the brown poster board exposed. Cut out yellow circles and glue them to the sides of the brown poster board. This will resemble a mirror.
- On the mirror, use blue neon quick letters to lay out your title. Glue down your title and decorate with silver jumbo glitter glue. Lay out the mirror on the top center of the presentation board above the sink and glue it down.
- Next, lay out your science fair headings, information and clip art.
- To the top side panels of the presentation board, add blue wave quick borders. Then, add your sea life clip art underneath the wave borders.
- Glue everything down and let dry.
- Once you poster is dry, attach a wooden dowel to your presentation board and fold a piece of scrap fabric over it to resemble a hand towel. To add a little bit of decoration to your hand towel, use hot glue to attach a wave quick border to it.
- Once your poster is complete, attach the sink basin to the presentation board using a poster easel back.