|Steps to Follow:
- To make a snake shape, use black poster board and lay out rows of red and gold holographic eye catchers with a strip of the black paper showing between. Make these rows 3 or 4 eye catcher widths wide and glue them down. Cut out a snake shape to fit the vertical length of your poster board.
- For your title, use black quick letters and glue them down on white paper. Cut out around each individual letter to leave a white border. Lay out your title vertically on the snake shape.
- After printing out your information, use edging scissors to cut it out. Attach it to black paper and make sure to leave a border.
- Cut out your printed images and attach them to colored paper to leave a border around the pictures.
- Lay out your information and images. Leave space to add your headings using 1" black vinyl letters.
- Glue everything down.