|Steps to Follow:
Make a science fair poster by hand.
- Use a black horizontal poster board for your background.
- Lay out your title using jumbo primary color letters layered over yellow primary color letters for a drop shadow.
- Center your subheading in the middle of your poster using foam letters.
- Lay out your images.
- Mount your printed information on colored paper and add them to your poster.
- Add the printed space images for a fun look.
- When you are happy with your layout, you can glue everything down.
- Add neon glitter glue stars to your background. Also add details to your images with the neon glitter glue. Outline your pictures with neon glitter glue.