|Steps to Follow:
- Use a neon pink and neon green jumbo quick letter for each letter in your title. To make them resemble watermelons, cut off the bottom thirds of each green and glue them to the bottom of the pink letter. Draw lines on the piece of green with poster markers. Add watermelon seeds with black poster markers. Cut "ant bites" in each letter by punching 3 holes together with a hole punch. Mount each letter on black paper and cut around them to leave a black outline.
- For the smaller title, lay out large vinyl letters on a white poster board. Frame this with quick borders and lay it out on the tri-fold.
- Lay out your ant images to border the lower 3/4 of the tri-fold.
- Cut out your information using edging scissors and mount it on black paper. Frame these with edging scissors and lay them out on the poster.
- Cut your pre-printed science fair headings down and mount them on green paper. Lay them out on the poster.
- Lay out picnic item images in the center of your poster.
- Add a tablecloth image to sit under the left side of the title.
- Glue everything down.
- Go back and add grass with poster markers.