|Steps to Follow:
- Place holographic blue wavy borders at the top and bottom of your tri-fold. Do not glue anything down.
- Use jumbo black quick letters to lay out your title, "SPLASH DOWN," in the center of the tri-fold. Layer random color neon jumbo quick letters on top of the black quick letters. Place them slightly up and to the left of the black letters for a drop shadow effect.
- Use the quick stick foam letters to spell out your subheading, "OBSERVE & MEASURE RAINDROPS."
- Use large blue pre-cut poster board shapes to mount your printed information and lay these out on the tri-fold. Cut large raindrop shapes from the remaining blue poster board and lay them out on the board. Use a blue marker to color the edge of the raindrops.
- Use the colored quick stick foam numbers in each raindrop to label the steps of your procedure.
- Add your headings with black vinyl letters.
- Fill in open spaces with pictures and clip art images.
- Once you are happy with your layout, glue everything down.
- Sprinkle glitter around your pictures with glitter shakers.
- Decorate the raindrops with glitter glue and sprinkle with glitter shakers.