|Steps to Follow:
- Cover the left and right panels of your trifold with black poster board.
- Using black poster letters in two sizes, spell out the title “Loud and Clear” on the top of the center panel.
- Cut out rectangles from yellow, green, blue, and pink poster boards to make “sound bars.”
- Adhere one yellow bar 12 inches from the bottom of the trifold. Allow for roughly 1 inch spacing between each color rectangle as you work your way across the center panel of your trifold. Start with one green bar, one pink bar and one blue bar in a row to the right of the yellow bar.
- Allow for roughly one-eighth inch spacing between each color, as you add more sound bars to each column. Each column will be a different height reflecting bass volume bars.
- Using small black vinyl letters, spell out the subtitle, one word above each color column as shown.
- Begin to apply imagery and researched information to the left and right panels. To make the imagery and information pop, create borders using glitter paper. Cut the rectangles a bit larger than your printouts and adhere to the glitter paper. Be sure to leave roughly 11.5 to 12 inches of blank space at the bottoms of the left and right panels for additional downloadable graphics to be applied in later steps.
- Trace and cut out musical notes from varying colors of neon poster board. Make curved volume indicators out of neon pink poster board to add to the left and right panels of the trifold as shown. Make glitter volume wave indicators to add around the title word “Loud.”
- Attach the boom box (made as shown in a corresponding tip video): Apply a bead of hot glue to the backside of the boom box, carefully flip right side up and adhere to the bottom of the center panel.
- Turn the poster motion on and watch the speakers pulse.