|Steps to Follow:
- Begin by mounting your pictures, information and headings on gold holographic poster board. Use edging scissors to cut around the headings.
- Use the jumbo blue and green shadow stickers to spell out GEODE 'EGGS'PERIMENT on gold holographic poster board. Cut out around the lettering.
- Lay out everything on the blue/green rainbow board.
- Use the poster stickers to add burst shapes and arrows by each step of the experiment.
- Add foam numbers on top of the burst shapes to number each step.
- Add holographic eye catchers to the upper left and right of the poster board.
- When you are happy with the layout, glue/attach everything down.
- Use the green angled craft brush to apply craft glue to the word GEODE and the pictures of the geodes. Then sprinkle with glitter shakers.