|Steps to Follow:
- Start by covering the header in neon yellow and black poster board. Divide the header evenly in the middle and adhere the neon yellow board to the left side and the black to the right side.
- In a playful fashion place black poster letters spelling out the first half of the title on the neon yellow section. Using neon pink poster letter spell out the second half of the title on the black section.
- Add marquee poster lights to the section that spells out “Glow.” Pre-mark the hole placements with pencil. When you are satisfied with the placement use a poster knife and cut a small “x” in your pencil marks. Using the hole-punching tool, push through your “x” marks. Make sure the holes can accommodate the neck of the marquee bulb.
- Push the marquee bulbs through the punched holes. Flip the header over. Place batteries into the battery pack and adhere to one end of the header. Starting at that end pop the lights into each marquee bulb.
- Cover the entire trifold background with black poster board.
- In the center panel place neon poster letters to spell the subtitle.
- Cut 1inch strips of neon yellow poster board and line the outer and inner edges of the side panels.
- Begin to adhere category titles, researched information and imagery to the trifold. (Leave a decent amount of space under the subtitle for the neon tube feature that you will learn how to create in a corresponding tip video.)
- Trace and cut out a template to the size of the neon tube. Place on trifold where the simulated neon tube feature will be inserted.
- Using glue dots or hot glue, run adhesive along the sides of the board the neon tube is assembled on. Slide the neon tube under the trifold and into place. Push down to adhere to the back of the trifold. For extra security, run tape along the back as well to secure the feature in place.
- Cut 2 rectangles out of black poster board, bend the end flaps, push the ends together to round the center and adhere to the ends of the neon tube feature.
- Visually connect the neon tube feature to the end panels by adhering two neon yellow strips per end.
- Lastly add a strip of neon pink poster board under the subtitle for emphasis.
- Attach the header, turn on the lights and watch it glow!