|Steps to Follow:
- Start by placing letters on the header to spell out the title and subtitle. For differentiation and interest, select two styles of letters. Holographic letters are used to spell out the main title while black vinyl letters spell out the subtitle.
- Cut ½ inch strips of black glitter paper. Adhere these strips to the outer edges of the header to create a border.
- Research landscape imagery where chameleons can be found such as: Rainforest, Savanna, Mountains, and Desert. Print the landscape images in sections, piece together and adhere to fill the background of the trifold as shown.
- Label each landscape.
- Disguise and create an attractive transition in-between each landscape by cutting 1inch strips of glitter paper and adhering to the trifold.
- Begin to fill the trifold with varieties of chameleon images along with researched information. To make them stand out off of the background, cut larger colored rectangles out of poster board and adhere the images and information blocks to the centers creating a border. Concentrate the images and information around the outer parts of the trifold (this will ensure that the spinning chameleon wheel will not cover anything).
- Cut a small rectangle in the center of the trifold (large enough to allow the poster motion peg to move freely).
- Place batteries into your poster motion and attach the extender piece. Place a few glue dots or a little hot glue on the ArtSkills Poster Motion and place behind the trifold. Make sure the extender is placed through the cut hole. Once placed, push the trifold down onto poster motion to adhere.
- Attach the chameleon wheel to the extender piece (chameleon wheel creation shown in corresponding tip video).
- Place the header on top of the trifold, turn the poster motion on and watch your chameleons change before your eyes!