|Steps to Follow:
To make this poster by hand:
- Start with a piece of ArtSkills white poster board and lay it out horizontally.
- Find a large white-to-sky-blue gradient and print it out to fit your poster edge-to-edge. Glue this down as your background when you find the right positioning.
- Centered at the top of your poster, add the first part of your title, "MARCH 20TH IS," using blue ArtSkills Jumbo Foam Letters. Centered below this, write out "THE FIRST DAY OF" using a purple ArtSkills Bright Washable Poster Marker. Finally, centered below "THE FIRST DAY OF," add "SPRING" using random color ArtSkills Jumbo Neon Poster Letters. If you want your lettering to look exactly like what is used in the poster picture above, you can either write in your lettering in the same font using random color ArtSkills Bright Washable Poster Markers, or you can sketch them out on colored paper using, cut them out using an ArtSkills Poster Knife, and glue them down. Make sure to use caution if you are going to cut your letters out.
- Find some clip art images of brightly-colored flowers and grass to add along the bottom of your poster. Cut them out and glue them down when you find the right positioning. Alternatively, you could draw in your grass and flowers using ArtSkills Bright Washable Poster Markers.
- Find some bird and sun clip art images you like. Cut them out and glue them down to match the poster picture above, or get creative and set up your own scene!
- Congrats! Your poster is all ready to go. Get out there and celebrate the season!