|Steps to Follow:
- Pick Your Poster Size.Choose a size that will best fit your poster layout. I chose a horizontal poster because it’s easier to display many images. Gather your clip art images for Martin Luther King Jr and upload them.
- Pick a Background Color.You want the color to enhance your theme' but not overpower your information or clip art images for Remembering a King. I decided on a royal purple background to go along with my theme for King.
- Add a Border.Before I add my title or any pictures or information' I decide if I need a border to highlight or unify my theme. I added the gold holographic blocks border to the top and bottom edge of my poster because they remind me of gold crowns.
- Add a Title.This is the main point I want to get across. This is where you want to grab attention so be creative and reinforce your poster’s theme. I used black quick letters with gold holographic letters on top for KING. This gives a drop shadow affect that makes the gold holographic stand out.
- Add Images.Now you can add your clip art images and re-size as necessary for a pleasing layout. You can give your images a black border to make them stand out before resizing them.
- Add Text Boxes.Add your information about Martin Luther King Jr. as text boxes. Decide on a font and a decorative border that will best enhance the theme of your poster. Adjust the text box sizes to best suit your poster format.
- Add a Title.Add your headings and subheadings as titles using black vinyl letters and yellow foam letters and numbers. You may need to adjust the sizes of minister' orator and noble peace prize to fit in that space.
- Add Shapes.Now is when you can add your creative elements to your poster. I used an orange arrow shape to point to the picture of Martin Luther King Jr winning the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Now you are ready to SAVE and FINISH.When you are finished' your poster will be sent to you by email. Then you can decide how you would like to print out your poster.